Animals – Mobile Template
- Thursday, 27 August 2015 19:57
Content goes here.
View our desktop website to learn more about adopting.
Along the right hand side of this page….
Check mark “Dogs & Puppies – Mobile”
- Featured Image
Set image of the specific dog
Top of the page, under page name. Add “-mobile” to the end of the URL.
Christmas Pet Gifts
- Friday, 31 July 2015 16:47
The following are some of the locations and dates for our Christmas Pet Gifts venues. Please keep checking for updates and new venue locations.
- Westmount Mall – Thursday, November 12-Friday, November 13
- City Center – Thursday, November 12-Friday, November 13
- Jingle Bell Walk and Run for Arthritis – Saturday, November 14
- White Oaks Mall – Wednesday, November 18-Sunday, November 22
- Real Canadian Superstore Oxford East – Thursday, November 19-Sunday, November 22
- Real Canadian Superstore Oxford West – Thursday, November 19-Sunday, November 22
- Walmart Hyde Park – Friday, November 20-Friday, November 27
- Walmart Clarke Rd. – Friday, November 20-Friday, December 4
- Citi Plaza – Thursday, November 26-Friday, November 27
- One London Place – Thursday, December 3-Friday, December 4
- Christmas Craft Festival – Thursday, December 3-Sunday, December 6
- Walmart Northland – Saturday, December 5-Saturday, December 12
- Loblaws Masonville – Saturday, December 5-Saturday, December 12
- London Life – Friday, December 11, Saturday, December 12, Monday December 14, Tuesday, December 15
- Covent Garden Market – Saturday, December 12
- Canadian Tire – Thursday, December 17-Sunday, December 20
- Westmount Mall – Friday, December 18-Saturday, December 19
Become a Part Of Our Christmas Pet Gift Team
If you would like to volunteer to be a part of this wonderful program, we are always looking for people to:
- Help with sewing, particularly if you have a machine
- Lend a helping hand out at our work-bees beginning yearly in September
- Join our Set up and Tear down teams
- Work a sales booth at one or more of our sales venues
If you are interested in helping out please call Amanda Swartman at
519-451-0630 Ext. 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org