Thank You, we can’t do this without you!
In an effort to achieve our ultimate goal, to prepare our pets for their forever home by providing the healthiest environment while they are with us, we are adopting a new approach to donations. This approach has proven successful in other communities with Humane Societies and is based on feedback from our donors that they would like more information about what the shelter needs.
In order to provide the healthiest meals and maximize our teams efforts to focus on the care of the animals, we are now providing a list of donations of things we will only accept. This list may change on a weekly basis, depending on our requirements based on our diverse occupancy.
We will always accept the following types of unopened ‘Royal Canin’, ‘Hill’s’ and ‘Purina’ (One & Pro Plan) wet & dry pet foods:
- Kitten food
- Adult cat food maintenance (dental diet)
- Adult dog food maintenance (dental diet)
- Puppy food
- Large breed puppy food
Items we are accepting this week:
- Non-clumping kitty litter
- ‘Yesterday’s News’ cat litter
- Towels and fleece blankets
- Small or medium litter pans
- ‘Feliway’ cat diffusers and refills
- Gift cards to any local business and Amazon.ca
- Office supplies (printer paper, postage stamps)
- Cleaning supplies (bleach, laundry detergent, paper towels, dish soap)
Donations can be dropped off at 624 Clarke Road. Weekdays: 1:00 – 6:00 pm / Weekends: 1:00 – 4:30 pm